Powered by Blogger.

Jewellery Details with Jewellerybox


Last week I was kindly contacted by the lovely Mari from www.jewellerybox.co.uk asking if I wanted to try any of their jewellery pieces to feature on my blog. I'd vaguely heard of the brand before through other bloggers, but had never really had a proper look so I was very excited to try some pieces as well as write about something new. She simply asked me to choose some products from the website which I thought would work well for me, which I appreciated as opposed to being sent something that may not of. This made it really nice and personal to my taste and preferences. There were lots of cute and dainty pieces to choose from which made it very difficult to narrow down!


My package arrived in a rustic-style brown paper box, tied up perfectly with twine. It's perfect if you're buying as a gift as it comes lovely enough as it is! No extra gift wrap required. It also has a couple of small tags if you wanted to write someones name on.




I chose a couple of pieces suited to my style, the first of which was this cute and quirky Dreamcatcher Necklace*. There are 3 colour options; sterling silver, gold dipped sterling silver and rose gold dipped sterling silver. I couldn't resist the rose gold and the pop of blue in the centre. It comes on a delicate chain but the design really makes it stand out.



I also couldn't resist this delicate Rose Gold Wishbone Half Eternity Stacking Ring*. I'm not really a ring-wearer when it comes to accessories but I thought this might change my mind and convert me. It's beautiful wishbone design makes it a little different and more eye-catching than a standard-shaped ring. It's really dainty and looks so pretty on.

I'm really pleased with both pieces, they're both affordable as well as good quality. I will definitely come back to them when I'm after a jewellery gift in the future! The brand were also really friendly and lovely to work with, I had no issues at all and communication was excellent.



Have you tried anything from Jewellery Box?

Items marked with (*) were gifted to me for consideration



Remember you can keep up to date with my posts here:


No comments