Powered by Blogger.

Rose Gold Details


The combination of pink and gold on products and packaging is far too pretty to ignore, and I've found myself picking up more and more lately.
When I think of rose gold I instantly think of the Zoeva Rose Golden Brushes. Very popular for their high quality in performance but also beautiful packaging, they have quite a few variations of rose gold sets to choose from. See my review of the set pictured here.
Something I picked up recently after falling in love with the cute packaging are the New Look Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayons. I have shade Mid Pink and Shell Pink which are both lovely pink nude shades but let's be honest, it's the rose gold that sold it for me.
Again, guilty of buying this purely for the packaging are the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks. The range of shades are all so nice and mine is in shade 056 Boho Nude. I would love more but as they are a limited edition range I'm not sure they're actually available in many stores anymore! The metallic packaging makes my dressing table look a little more classy now anyway at least.
Now good old Essie with their irresistible nail polishes. This is 'A Cut Above' from the Luxe Nail Polish Collection which not only looks good in the bottle but on your nails too. I don't think many nail polishes look as good on display as this one does.
Onto accessories, I got this gold copper dish from Flying Tiger which does lots of cute dressing table bits and is really affordable, I highly recommended having a look at their stuff! I usually keep loose bits in here, such as these H&M Rose Gold Earrings which are really pretty. These came as a set varying in sizes but I prefer the smaller ones.
Ted Baker also include a lot of rose gold details on their packaging from beauty and makeup to pens and phone cases. They have some really pretty things under Gifts for Her on their website. I have one of their pink floral cases on my phone with a rose gold detailed logo, they're really pretty!



What rose gold bits are you loving?



Remember you can keep up to date with my posts here:

Bloglovin | Instagram  | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments