Powered by Blogger.

February Beauty Favourites


My favourites this month are very minimal as I haven't done much spending beauty wise lately. I have however gained love for some of the newer products in my collection, which I've barely put down throughout February.

Laura Geller The Delectables Delicious Shades of Nude Eyeshadow Palette
As you can see, the shades in this palette are absolutely beautiful and include a nice mixture of matte and satin neutral tones. I love the shade range as there's nothing too bold or striking and they come off really natural on the skin. I've been loving the brown shades in particular this month with 'mushroom' being my most used as a transition shade in the crease as it works so well. I couldn't say anything bad about this palette to be honest, I love it!

The Body Shop Matte Lip Liquid in 'Windsor Rose'
I've totally rinsed this liquid lipstick this month, using it at least 3 times a week. It's a lovely brown-toned nude shade that looks and feels really natural on the lips. I find as it's not too bold it's a good everyday, casual wear lipstick and I mainly wear it for work. It's so quick and easy to apply in just a few swipes and sits comfortably for hours without drying out, which is why it's been my go-to lately.

Zoeva Rose Golden Brushes
I love this set of 8 brushes not only for their beautiful appearance but the high quality performance too. My most used from the set which I've been using every single day are the luxe soft definer brush, petit crease brush and the wing liner brush. I think my favourite lately has been the wing liner brush to do my eyebrows, as I've been using eyeshadow to fill them in and it works really well as it's so precise. They're all really good though! You can read my recent review of the set here.

Mario Badescu Rose Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rose Water
I only got this a few weeks ago actually as I was constantly hearing about how good it was. My usual NYX setting spray had just ran out so I decided to try it as a setting spray. I've been so impressed with it and even from my first use I could tell how good it was. When using as a setting spray it's really refreshing, takes a good few seconds to dry but it holds everything in place and prevents oil from producing on my face. You can also use as a toner or just as it's main purpose - a facial spray! I love the calming rose scent to it and my skin seems to like it so far too!

Mario Badescu Drying Cream
I've briefly spoke about this product before on my blog, it's a totally underrated skincare product that I never hear anyone talk about! I use this in my evening skincare routine about 3-4 times a week now and will leave it on over night. It's got a really creamy texture to it which makes it easy to blend onto spots, slowly drying and targeting them. It does dry the area out so it's best to just stick to affected areas rather than smearing it everywhere. It always give me good results and has become my trusty product for drying spots out by morning.



Have you tried any of these products?




Remember you can keep up to date with my posts here:

Bloglovin | Instagram  | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments