Powered by Blogger.

A Winter Wishlist


Winter is rapidly making an appearance this year and I have a wish list as long as my arm for new fashion pieces, beauty bits and cosy attire. I have a lot of love for cuddly pyjamas, festive scented candles and hot water bottles, but the cold weather; not so much. Here's some of my high street picks for this winter..

I've suddenly developed a huge interest in pastel colours and I'm loving this cosy looking Topshop Teddy Robe for cold winter mornings and cosy nights in. I'm definitely a socks on kind of person when it comes to lounging around at home, I'm always wearing chunky knit or fluffy socks. These Asos Christmas Cosy Pom Pom Socks are just the kind of thing I like this time of year.

When braving the cold I like to wrap up as much as possible and this Asos Patchwork Faux Fur Collar looks perfect for just that, with a mix of lovely soft pastel colours to look extra pretty and stylish. This cute River Island Double Pom Pom Beanie Hat is a lovely nude-pink pastel shade and would match it nicely.

I've also been being drawn to the colour grey lately and I love these New Look Grey Velvet Ankle Boots. They would be perfect for multiple occasions such as Christmas parties and New Year. It's also my birthday on January 2nd so it's quite a long party season for me!

Onto Party pieces now and I'm looking forward to trying out the new Luxeffects Collection from Essie, with pink and gold shimmery tones it's just what I'm after for the upcoming party season.
I particularly love jewellery around this time of year as it becomes more glam and sparkly. I'm loving this Accessorize Rose Gold Stud Earring Set (I love all the jewellery from their shop) and this Miss Selfridge Rose Velvet Choker for an elegant statement piece.

Another thing which is a must for winter is a glamorous bag and I've got my eye on this River Island Velvet Mini Chain Bag which comes in various colours. I do love a bit of suede, velvet and faux fur in winter.



What's on your wishlist this winter?



No comments