Powered by Blogger.

Christmas Wishlist


Since there's under 3 weeks to go I thought it'd be acceptable to talk about what I'd love for Christmas (or what I know I'm getting)!

Nails Inc Autumn Winter collection
I really need to invest in some good quality nail narnish as it's something I always wear, and being in a hands on job it's not very hard wearing or long lasting! I usually use Maxfactor's nail varnish because I love the colour range but I find they don't last long on my very annoying love-to-chip nails. 

Naked Smokey Palette
I saw this in a beauty store in Copenhagen and had never seen it before, I've actually never used any of the other palettes as hyped as they are but this one looks really pretty. I think it'll be my first Urban Decay purchase as I love a dark smoky eye!

River Island stripe blanket scarf
A tartan scarf is a must this season and I love the burgundy tones on this one, it's my favourite colour. I've already been bought this for Christmas because I picked it out, just wish I could wear it now!

River Island Blue Oriental Pyjama set
I love new pyjamas but I always opt for stylish instead of comfy! I'd much rather wear something like this than a frumpy vest and faded bottoms. I love the colour and the fitting!

Ted Baker Botanical Bloom iPhone 6 case
As I've not had a phone for about half a year now and use my iPad for everything it's started to get a little annoying so I am getting a new phone for Christmas! Feels like I've never owned a phone. But I love this Ted Baker case for it, they have a variety of different designs which are all nice.

Baileys Salted Caramel
I first came across this in the duty free at the airport, there was a sale on and naturally every bottle had sold out. But I got to have a taste from a sample bottle and it was really yummy. I've never been into baileys I thought it was too strong to drink alone, but I've (only just!) discovered it used in hot chocolate and I am converted! I think this bottle is limited edition as I can't find it in any supermarkets so I'll have to get hunting!

Soap and Glory Well I'll Be Glammed 
I've recently became a bit in love with soap and glory make up - not usually the first thing you think of when you hear the brand but it does have some good quality products. I'm really itching to try the products in this set so I hope Santa sees I've been good this year!

Ted Baker Pink Beauty gift bag 
I love this Ted Baker body wash and I'm a big fan of the body spray too, really fresh and light. The packaging is so pretty and comes in an equally pretty case perfect for when I go away.


No comments