Powered by Blogger.

The Sunday Staples


Sunday is always my most minimal day of the week in terms of makeup. I tend to go for the most quick and easy products I have that will help me to look as fresh-faced as possible.

When it comes to foundation I always use the L'Oreal True Match Foundation. Mine is in shade Rose Ivory which is very light and cool-toned, but suits my natural skin perfectly after my tan has worn off throughout the week. The shade match is the main thing I love about this foundation, but I also find the coverage pretty impressive for such a lightweight formula. This leaves my skin looking and feeling as natural as it can with foundation on, leaving a radiant glow too. The perfect quick, Sunday base for me!

On my eyes I usually wear this Too Faced Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette as I love one of the shades inside called 'Push Up'. It's a dusky pink satin shade which looks really glamorous yet natural on the eyes. I wish I could buy this separately or even build my own Too Faced palette because it's such a beautiful shade! I would then finish this off with a light coating of the Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara or original Lash Sensational, which are both great mascaras. Mascara is a must for me, even on lazy days.

For eyebrows, I love how natural the NYX Micro Brow Pencil can make them look. It has a fine tip on one end and a spoolie brush on the other which is really handy for blending product out. You can create precise faux hairs or just fill in completely, really helping you to achieve that 'your brows but better' look.

I wouldn't usually wear lip products but if I do, it would be the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in shade 42. It's a light, pink-toned nude which is perfect for paler complexions. The whole nude range is lovely and perfect for minimal makeup days, especially Sundays! It's got a nice creamy finish which is a change to wearing matte liquid lipsticks all week and keeps my lips feeling moisturised.



What are your Sunday staple products?



Remember you can keep up to date with my posts here:




No comments