Powered by Blogger.

New Look Beauty Buys


This is the first time I've bought beauty products that aren't from a beauty store. Since H&M and Topshop's beauty ranges are already very popular in the blogging world, I wanted to see what New Look had to offer as I've not heard an awful lot on their range. First of all how beautiful is this packaging? I picked up a few bits from the rose gold range which all have simple and elegant designs, plus are super affordable. The products range from £2.49 for lip liners to £12.99 for a 12 shade eyeshadow palette. They've also recently launched a 3 for 2 offer across the whole beauty range which you will be pleased to hear. Here's what I got..


Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayons in Shell Pink and Mid Pink | £4.99
I got two of these Lipstick Crayons, one in a light, peachy nude and the other a rosy pink. The packaging is so pretty and as they are quite small I thought they would make the perfect on-the-go lip products to throw in my bag for work.



Truffle Matte Lipstick | £3.99
This beautifully packaged matte lipstick was a must for me, I just love a matte finish. I couldn't not pick this up when it looks how it does. The shade is a rich, deep brown which isn't my typical shade but it swatched off really pigmented on the back of my hand. I'll be saving this one for evenings and nights out!



Nude Pink Textured Nail Polish | £3.99
I love glittery nail polishes more than any other and this really stood out for me. I don't have a nude shade like it so I have a feeling it's going to be my new favourite. I think it would work really well on the tips of the nails too.

Latte Gel Nail Polish | £3.99
I also picked up another nude shade this time in a gel formula, which has a more glossier finish. I have high hopes for this but as it's super cheap I'm not sure quite how it's going to turn out. This will make a lovely spring, everyday nail colour none the less!





Swatches from top to bottom;

Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon in Shell Pink
Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon in Mid Pink
Matte Lipstick in Truffle

I'll be testing all these products out over the next week or so and will report back! Have you tried anything from New Look's Beauty range?



Remember you can keep up to date with my posts here:

Bloglovin | Instagram  | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments