Powered by Blogger.

Winter Beauty Picks


Bloom & Blossom Rejuvenating Facial Spritz | £15
Now I didn't realise this was a brand designed for expecting mums and looking after their skin throughout pregnancy before I used it (I'm 100% not preggers) but now I've tried it, I really like it! It's very refreshing and calming, just what I need with the sudden dryness of my skin. It contains aloe vera and gotu cola which gives it a very appealing smell, with a hint of lime too! I've been using it to set my makeup recently and it works a treat.

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief  | £34
I don't normally require any sort of extremely moisturising moisturiser as I don't usually get dry skin, but lately I have been - probably from using drying creams and lotions regularly, plus the cold weather. My skin was becoming flakey so I tried this for a few days and now it's totally gone. I only use a little bit each time as it goes a long way and it is, super moisturising. It feels extremely hydrating as well as soothing and I love the rich texture it has. I never understand hypes around moisturisers but I actually highly rate this one. This is going to be my little beauty gem throughout winter.


Essie Luxe Effects Nail Polish in Pure Pearlfection | £7.99
This is a frosty and sparkly nail polish which is perfect for winter nails. It's actually a top coat but has an elegant shimmer to it which is lovely. I like adding it on top of glittery nail polish to make it extra glam, but it also brings dull, flat colours to life.

The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter | £15
An essential in everybody's skincare has to be The Body Shops body butter, in particular one of my favourites which is coconut as it smells so delicious and reminds me of summer. I'm constantly using this throughout winter to moisturise my hands, as well as knees and elbows before self tanning. I also find it works well as a sort of subtle perfume if you rub on your neck and chest.


Kiko Cream Crush Eyeshadow in Pearly Silver Rose | £6.90
A very winter-worthy frosty silver eyeshadow which I've been loving over Christmas. The quality of these creamy shadows from Kiko are insane, so pigmented and very long lasting. I love using this in the center of my lid to brighten and sparkle everything up. I've got a few swatches across my blog at the minute, you can see one on my recent post Best in Beauty | 2016.

Lush Cosmetics Titsy Totsy Bath Bomb | £3.50
And lastly is this rose infused bath bomb which contains 7 real rosebuds which is so pretty. This is full of natural and aromatic fragrances such as Jasmine, lemon and rose oil - which is meant to lift the spirits. It's super cute and romantic, perfect for those cosy winter evenings in.







What are your winter must haves?




Remember you can keep up to date with my posts here:

Bloglovin | Instagram  | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments