Powered by Blogger.

Top 3 from NYX


The brand NYX blew up last year and became insanely popular but has since become a little quiet. I feel like people have talked about NYX so much and now it's barely mentioned, so I wanted to bring it back into my posts as I do really like the brand. After trying many of their products last year it fast became one of my favourites, not only from the drugstore but all together.

Soft Matte Lip Cream | £5.50
I instantly fell in love with this formula when I first tried it almost a year ago now. It applies really smoothly with a mousse-like texture and dries matte almost instantly. I absolutely love the shade range that you can choose from with this product, the possibilities are endless. My favourite have to be the muted pinks though such as Stockholm (pictured), Zurich and Cannes. The packaging is cute and the small wand allows for precise application on the go. Throughout a normal day I would usually only have to touch up once, after I've eaten, but it still manages to keep its opaque colour for a long time. If you want to see a swatch of Stockholm and Cannes, they recently featured in my Best in Beauty | 2016 post.

Matte setting spray | £7
I use this setting spray every single day without fail after I've applied my makeup. Even though the bottle seems small it can last me up to 2 months, and as it's under 100ml it's perfect for travelling with! The spray itself is very fine and sprays delicately and evenly, with just a few seconds drying time. Considering it has a matte finish it doesn't dry out your face at all, in fact it's pretty hydrating. It also doesn't require you to shake the bottle before you spray, like a few other similar priced ones do (and leave white marks on your face).

Micro Brow Pencil | £7
Since trying this out a few months ago and going through it within a month, I instantly re purchased as it's the best product I've found so far for my eyebrows. Since then I think I'm on my fourth one, and even that's almost gone. Although the pencil doesn't glide on super smoothly, the fine tip is ideal for perfecting your brows wether you want them natural or dramatic. The spoolie on the other end is a must for blending the product into your hairs and getting rid of any patches you may of made. I mainly like how precise it is and that it's all in one meaning you don't need any other tools or brushes. This is said to be a dupe of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz.



What are your top NYX products?




No comments