Powered by Blogger.

Discovering Clinique


I've only just got round to trying anything from Clinique. I always presumed it was an over-priced and probably over-hyped brand, that I would never really pick up and pay for myself. I've suddenly found myself with a little collection of skincare and makeup bits after Christmas and my birthday which has now really given me a taste of the brand, and possibly changed my mind..


Firstly, is the Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush which I recently spoke about in my Current Skincare Favourites post. I use this every evening and it's now a must have in my routine. I have the full size Foaming Facial Wash to use along with it as well as a miniature of the Mild Liquid Facial Soap which both equally work as well. The mild soap is stage 1 in part of the 3-Step Skincare that Clinique offer, along with stage 2 which is the Clarifying Lotion and stage 3 which is the Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion. I've not properly stuck to the 3-step system and have mainly been using just the soap followed by some other products so I'm yet to test it out properly. I also have 2 lovely pink pots of moisturiser, the smaller one being All about Eyes and the other is Moisture Surge, which I've particularly become to love.


Onto makeup, I first discovered this Beyond Perfecting Foundation a few months ago, but have only just got the full sized bottle. I'm going to do a full review on it soon with swatches so I won't go too in depth about it now, but it's my current go to for evening or night out makeup. I've got a miniature High Impact Mascara which I'm actually really liking for a more natural look for work or on lazy days. It also washes off super easy compared to my regular Lash Sensational which can take a while to budge. I also have a Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick which I can't seem to find separately online, I think it was a freebie. It's quite a bright pink for me, probably about as bright as I'd go. I do like the formula however, it's really creamy but still matte and doesn't budge on your lips.


All these products are currently on trial, minus a few which I've already come to love (the foundation, cleansing brush and moisture surge) but so far so good. I like how they produce not only good quality skincare but makeup too as some brands can be a bit hit or miss when doing both.



Have you ever tried Clinique? What are your favourite products from the brand?




Remember you can keep up to date with my posts here:

Bloglovin | Instagram  | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments