Powered by Blogger.

Top 10 under £10


This post follows my recent on my Top Ten over £10 but is probably more relatable as its fully drugstore. This was a little harder to put together as I have a lot more to choose from in this price range but I love every one of these products and use most of them daily throughout the working week!

L'Oreal Infalliable matte foundation | £7.99
I've started using this foundation again after a little break during summer to try some more light weight dewy foundations but I always come back to this. It's strange because this is the cheapest foundation I own and have probably ever owned but it's up there in my top all time favourites. I really do prefer my face to feel matte throughout the day and this does the best job for me.

NYX HD concealer | £5.50
This is probably my favourite drugstore concealer as its brightening, got good coverage and stays in place. The last time I got a tube though I felt the formula was different, I'm not sure if it had changed or it was just me or my skin, but when it was good it was really good. The only down side is the very little product that comes in the tube, it barely lasts me 2 weeks. Make it bigger NYX!

NYX Matte setting spray | £7
I've actually never tried another setting spray apart from a makeup forever one I got from Sephora in Copenhagen, but I really don't feel like I need to. With this I don't feel like I'm missing out or there's something I'm not getting from it as it does exactly what I want and never fails me. The spray instantly dries on your face leaving no wetness and immediately feels like my makeup is locked in place, I love it!

Something I've been using a lot recently, although it's really not as pretty as it was when I first bought it, it's been abused a little. But for under £10 this is the best eye palette I have as its so versatile, I have my favourites from the palette which are mainly the shimmer shades but the mattes are good for the price too.

I always find myself reaching for these lip products no matter if it's for work, for evenings or for weekends. They are so quick and easy to apply with the applicator and look impressive on, especially the darker shades. They are comfortable to wear and not too drying and don't crack like I find the Lip Lingeries do. I'm planning on buying some darker-toned berry shades soon for Autumn because I just love them!

This has to be my favourite singular eyeshadow because the formula and pigmentation are amazing. The pay off on the skin is so good and even blends out softly on the edges just as a powder eyeshadow would. I'm definitely going to get some more of these when I'm next in store.

I think this is a firm favourite mascara amongst a lot of people as I see it everywhere. It's the best mascara I've come across for curling your lashes and opening up your eyes. I can't really explain why it's good, you just have to try it.

This so far is the best brow product I've tried from NYX, it's soft, easy to apply and gives you effortless looking brows. It glides on well and depending on application you can wear it light and natural or bold and sharp.

This is the most recent in my collection but has quickly found its place in my top products. I use the lighter bronzer shade almost everyday and vary on the blushes on different days. As its all in one palette it's much quicker and easier to grab than a bunch of other products, plus it's so beautiful to look at. You can see a full review with swatches here.

My trusty sponge which I use religiously everyday and have done for about a year now! I'm know a lot of other people also use this so you will understand why it's in my top ten. I don't use foundation or concealer brushes as this does both, and I also use it to set my under eyes with powder! It's such a good tool and I'm so glad I found it through blogging.



What are your top products under £10?





No comments