Powered by Blogger.

July Beauty Favourites


It's that time again where I share my beauty favourites from the month including products I've been regularly using and loving. I didn't do a June favourites as I was away for the majority of it but I do enjoy getting all my things together and deciding on my faves for a monthly round up.

I've been absolutely loving trying this powder out, it's the first loose powder I've tried since using Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder for several months and thinking that was amazing. Since using this powder I don't know if I would ever go back to a pressed powder as I'm really seeing a difference in using it to 'bake' and set my makeup perfectly. It really does make a difference! The price is a little much for me so I may try out a few other loose powders before deciding which I'll stick with.

I've recently re discovered this old favourite and I love it now more than ever. This is the only foundation I've tried or own that keeps my face feeling fresh for over 12 hours - feeling and looking just as good as it did when I applied it. It requires minimal touch ups as it really locks everything into place. I usually only wear it for nights out or long days/special occasions but I'm debating whether or not to make it my everyday foundation rather than L'Oreal Infallible. Also - has it gone up in price?!

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | £18
Although probably quite heavy and full coverage for summer time wear I've been loving this concealer the past couple of months and have wore it almost everyday. It's really light weight but full coverage and will conceal anything! It dries quite matte and stays put all day and that's why I love it. I use the lightest shade NC15 and it's a perfect match. It's on it's last scrapings at the minute but as I said I've used it almost everyday so has lasted almost 2 months. A little really does go a long way unlike drugstore concealers.

Rimmel Natural Bronzer | £5.99
The newest product in here is this bronzer which claims to be natural looking and waterproof. I didn't get it for it's waterproof purposes but I suppose it does help in humidity. The formula isn't too pigmented which I like - nothing worse than a highly pigmented bronzer in my eyes. It's easily blendable as well as buildable and does come across really natural compared to other bronzers I've used. The only down side is it doesn't have a shimmer to it but you can always add another shimmer over the top. Overall really liking it though!

Kiko Cream Crush Eyeshadow | Shade 06 £6.90
This is my most recent eye product purchase after lusting after creamy eyeshadows for so long I just got the one to try out. I love the packaging in the singular glass pot it looks so elegant and the colour is so beautiful and highly pigmented. It's really easy to apply, build up as well as blend naturally like a powder eyeshadow. I'll definitely be trying  some more out although I thought this was the nicest shade that Kiko had to offer so I may have a look at the Maybelline Colour Tattoo or Mac Paint Pot ones.

God it's good to have this mascara back! I decided to try out some others for a couple of months and all I could think about was this one the whole time! It's definitely love. I've realised now I've started using it again how good it actually is, and how much more curled it makes my lashes compared to any other one I've ever tried. I definitely won't be changing my mascara any time soon!

This has been one of my 'go to' lipsticks for everyday wear. I recently spoke about it in my post on lipsticks here. It's a lovely pink/brown nude (but not too nude) and is really creamy just like the rest of the Kate Moss range is. The packaging is really cute and is just perfect for a quick lipstick fix in the morning.

I've spoke about this product quite a lot and has been included in several posts but I've just been loving it lately! It never seems to go down and I use it almost everyday now. I always use the lightest shade seperate as a highlight and all mixed together as a blush. I love the little compact it's in with the mirror and it's the one I use to do my makeup in every morning. I will 100% be re purchasing this when it eventually runs out.

I've never really used a cleansing lotion before this, but I'm trying to get more into skincare lately and want to ensure I remove every trace of makeup, dirt and anything else in my skin every night. I opted for the Aloe version at the Body Shop as I have sensitive skin and can react to products. This is really soothing and cooling and feels really light and fresh. This is the last step in my routine after removing makeup with a wipe and cleaning with micellar water. It leaves my skin feeling totally cleansed and free from absolutely anything when used with an exfoliating sponge and have definitely noticed my skin is now smoother.

After cleansing I will choose a lotion to apply and this is probably the one I'm using the most right now. When I first started using it every night as it suggests, I'd wake up with dry skin so now I've started using every other day or every 2 days and I don't have this problem now. I wish I could use it every evening as it freshens up my skin over night reducing any redness or blotchy areas but I just can't deal with dry skin as it's something I've never had issues with.


Do you like any of these products?




No comments