Powered by Blogger.

Products Good Enough To Eat


I always find things more tempting when it involves food.
Product names, scents and colours seem much more appealing if they're compared to a lovely slice of cream cake or a warm butterscotch brownie, don't you think? Here I have some fresh, summery products I wanted to share - some of which really do smell good enough to eat.

Soap & Glory Drama Clean Micellar Water | £6
This has been featured in a lot of my posts recently (read here) as it's my current makeup remover and the only thing I'm using right now to do so. It's really light, fresh and fragrant and has a lovely juicy, peachy scent. Soap and Glory never fail when it comes to deliciously scented products.

Soap & Glory Peach Party Multi-Coloured Blush Brick | £11
Another product I've recently re discovered from my stash is this Peach Party blush which features 4 different bright, shimmery shades. It's really pretty and summery and when used all mixed in together does give off a lovely peach shade.

Body Shop Body Butter | Mango 50ml £6
This is a miniature version of the large tubs, I have about 6 different ones as I'm sure most girls in the world with access to a Body Shop also do. The range in scents from the body butters are incredibly intense and fruity, and vary in formula for each one. The Mango version is really soft, light and buttery and literally smells edible. My other favourites include the Coconut and Strawberry.

Body Shop Strawberry Body Mist | £7.50
This light and fruity body spray is both refreshing to wear but also to smell. Containing Strawberry extracts it's a really sweet fragrance and perfect for summer. I also like using it as a room spray and has lasted me over a year!

Kiko Colour Veil Blush | Shade 01 £7.90
I think when I bought this product it must of been limited edition as I've not been able to find it online since. If you luckily already have/have had one you'll know it's got a lovely sweet, chocolaty scent and I love using it for this reason! 

Nyx Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade | Colour 'Chocolate' £5.50
Funnily enough, this Chocolate shade brow pomade looks like melted chocolate. I love this product and the colouring is perfect for medium-dark brown hair. It doesn't have a scent to it at all but every time I use it it reminds me of a small tub of Nutella.

Garnier Ultimate Blends Strength Restorer Shampoo | £3.89
A recent buy is this Shampoo, enriched with honey and royal jelly it has quite a silky formula. It's quite a thin, runny shampoo compared to others but it's really nourishing and smells sweet and rich. There's a wide range of choice with Ultimate Blends suited to different needs and it's quite hard to decide which is for you!

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Polish | Shade Almond £3.99
The shade range from Barry M is so diverse and there's so many to chose from, lots of which are named after tempting foods. This one is a cool-toned pale almond, kind of an off grey-purple colour. I can see why people have numerous shades as they're all so appealing, especially the recently released coconut infusion range which I'm yet to try. - I've just realised I forgot to include this product in the picture. Apologies!


Which are your favourite smelling products?





No comments