Powered by Blogger.

Venice Photo Diary


Last week my boyfriend and I took a little trip away to the romantic city of Venice! Neither of us had been before, or even to Italy for that matter so we knew it was definitely going to be something different to experience together. Before we went, I made sure I looked at lots of photos and read plenty of blog posts about the city, but to be honest none of them gave it any justice compared to how seeing it for yourself does.
We stayed for a total of 6 days, and split the time between Venice and Lido, although the majority of it was spent walking around and getting lost amongst some beautiful streets. There was plenty to do and see, from boat rides, to food, to view points and cathedrals, everything was so picturesque and I couldn't recommend it more. Here's what I got up to:




































Have you been to Venice?


Remember you can keep up to date with my posts here:


No comments