Powered by Blogger.

5 Brands and their most popular products


When it comes to brands there always seems to be one stand out product that is always the most raved about. Each product featured here was purchased purely based on it's popularity (and a little for appearance) - but did they live up to the hype?

Estée Lauder | Double Wear Foundation
When you think of Estee Lauder you immediately think of this foundation as it's so popular, I cant even think of any other product of theirs that is spoken about as much as this. I've had this foundation a while now and at one point it was my go-to base for evening/night out wear as it has amazing coverage, and lasting power like no other. It's not hard to see why everyone loves it so much. I'm not finding myself picking it up as often anymore though, I do love the coverage but sometimes the formula dries too quick and goes patchy on my skin.

Makeup Revolution | Ultra Pro Glow Palette
In fairness to this, all of the highlighting products from Makeup Revolution are popular. I have quite a few separate highlighters but this is the only palette I have, and it seems to be really popular. In comparison to their other highlighter formulas, these are really soft and velvety. I find some of the others to be a little chalky. I actually use this palette most days but only really the top left shade as it's so bright which is perfect for my pale skin. If I could I would by the shade separate and it would be my go-to highlighter, but the palette as a whole is lovely and caters to all skin tones.

Maybelline | Lash Sensational Mascara
This is probably the most popular drugstore mascara around at the minute. I haven't actually tried much else from Maybelline but I always go back for this. I've had both the original and the luscious version now and they are quite different. The original has a curved wand which multiplies and curls the lashes and the luscious has a more arched wand which you can really get into every corner with. It also has a softer consistency to the original as it contains oils. I do prefer the original as it really enhances each individual lash, but both are really good quality and high performing mascaras.

Milani | Rose Powder Blush
This is my most recent purchase that I gave into for its popularity. I think Milani made its way onto the scene with the help of this blush as it's highly talked about compared to their other products. It's such a beautiful blush to look at and comes off really natural on the skin. I don't absolutely love it but I think that's just down to choosing the wrong shade for my skin tone. Apart from that, it's definitely the prettiest blush I own! I have a review on this here if you wish to read more in depth.

Zoeva | Rose Golden Brush Set
Zoeva are mostly associated with their high quality eyeshadow palettes as well as their amazing range of makeup brushes. I don't think I'm the only one to say that blogging made me buy these, as they seem to be the must-have tool for makeup lovers. There's quite a few sets available varying from just eye brushes to a mixture of different types. I have this one which has a staple brush for each purpose and I don't find myself needing many other brushes apart from these. They're really good quality and rose gold is always a bonus - especially for a blogger! You can read a more in-depth review of them here.


Have you tried any of these products?



Remember you can keep up to date with my posts here:




No comments