Powered by Blogger.

A Festive Pamper Evening


I love this time of year for indulging in food and gifts and spending time with loved ones but I espeially love a good end of year, festive pamper with all my new goodies. There's no denying that my presents each year are always made up of at least 80% beauty related items, and I'm always overwhelmed with what to use and try out first. These are my picks for the perfect festive pamper evening:


Firstly if you don't have candles lit is it even a pamper evening? I'm loving this Yankee Candle I got for Christmas and the festive picture that comes on it. There really is no better way to relax than with a scented candle or 2. Or 3.

Detoxify your skin with a good quality face mask. The perfect one that does exactly that is The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask which I actually did a review on recently here. This leaves your skin feeling clarifyed and super clean which is what you need after indulging on all the chocolate at Christmas.

Indulge in all the bath and shower goodies. I received quite a few bath bombs from Lush for Christmas and I've never actually tried a single thing from them. The glittery Snow Angel bath melt which came in 'The Night Before Christmas' gift set in particular I'm looking forward to trying!

Paint your nails the most glittery shade you can find. My favourite at the moment has to be the Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint in 'Copper Mine' which is the loveliest rose gold / metallic copper shade. This glitter top coat shade from Essie in 'Pure Pearlfection' also brings any flat colour to life, adding a frosty shimmer.

And finally eat all of the left over food and chocolate and have no guilt whatsoever, after all, it's still Christmas!



No comments