Powered by Blogger.

My NYX collection


Nyx has slowly become one of my favourite brands, not only from the drugstore but all togther. Their ranges and products are so professional yet affordable it still baffles me! The quality of every product I've tried is great, definitely worth the money and a highly recommended brand to try out if you haven't already.



My favourite items from their range have to be the lip products, I've not yet managed to try their various different lipsticks but my favourite so far are the very popular Soft Matte Lip Creams and Liquid Suede. I hate anything glossy or glittery on my lips so this is just what I need!
My other favourite used in my everyday routine are the Setting Sprays, they are so light and refreshing and actually help to keep all your work in place. 
I've recently started using the Brow Pomade and I really love that at the minute too. I've also got a Baked Eyeshadow in the shade 'Chance' to try out the formula and the HD Concealer in shade 'Porcelain' which is super brightening. 

I definitely want to try more lip products in the future and more skin/face items including the foundations and highlighters!



What are your favourite products from NYX? Are there any you recommend?


No comments