Powered by Blogger.

Kiko Cream Crush Eyeshadows | Review


If you're a regular reader of my posts then you would of noticed the Kiko Cream Crush Eyeshadows come up a lot. When I first swatched one in store I was instantly sold, and they have since become my favourite eyeshadows to use for a bolder, more long lasting look. Here's a few reasons why:



Shades
The shades range from matte to satin to full on shimmer, varying in colours from neutral pinks to bold greens. I guess as they are cream eyeshadows they work best being bright and bold colours but there's definitely a good range to choose from. I do wish there were more variations of brown tones however as they make lovely everyday shadows.

Formula
The creamy formula applies effortlessly with a soft, but durable finish. As the consistency is fairly thick, it really clings onto the skin to stay in place all day and will even withstand rain and sweat. The shimmery shades glide on beautifully but I find the matte shades to have a different consistency which is slightly harder to blend, so I think would work best as a base colour.

Pigmentation
As these are cream eyeshadows you can imagine how rich the colour is going to be. They are insanely pigmented and come off on the skin exactly as you see them in the pots, which isn't always the case for some powder eyeshadows. They work really well creating bold eye looks for this reason, but also blend nicely around the edges so that nothing is too harsh.

Packaging
The elegant packaging is another selling point for me. They come in a generously sized clear, glass pot so you can see the colour through, finished with a simple black lid with Kiko logo on. They're not too weighted so are handy for on the go. I think the most simplistic of packaging is often the most high quality looking.


These are priced at just £6.90 which I think is really good value. They have been compared to some higher end cream shadows from brands such as Mac and Charlotte Tilbury so are a good affordable option. Kiko regularly have these on offer so you can even pick one up for less than £5. I think they work best for bolder looks, but can also be used alone for something quick and minimal. They're also good for long days and nights out as they are such high quality plus super long lasting!


Swatched from top to bottom:

05 Pearly Silver Rose 
06 Pearly Chocolate 
03 Mat Light Mahogany 



Have you tried these?



Remember you can keep up to date with my posts here:

Bloglovin | Instagram  | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments