Powered by Blogger.

The best drugstore concealer | NYX


A very biased post but I'm currently in love with this HD concealer from NYX.
The brand has recently been launched in Boots in Manchester city center and having never heard of it before everyone started raving about it, I had to get a few products to try out. You can order their products online and pick up at any local store of your choice which is really handy as I'm never in Manchester!
So I got this concealer in porcelain which is the lightest shade. There are slightly warmer colours available as well as green, purple and yellow toned for specific areas like dark circles and redness etc.  The first thing I noticed about the concealer compared to others (before this I was using Rimmel Wake Me Up) is the brightness, I was finding with my other one that it just wasn't doing me much justice even though that was also in the lightest shade, it was actually darker than some of my foundations and you should always go for at least a shade lighter.
So when I first drew a couple of triangles under my eyes I was impressed before even blending it out. The consistency is so creamy once it's blended, leaving your areas really bright and flawless at the same time. I really can't fault this concealer, it's my new favourite and I can't see myself going back to any other! It's also only £5.50 so it's actually cheaper than some drugstore concealers but miles more effective.



Have you tried this concealer?


No comments