Powered by Blogger.

Barcelona Photo Diary




Last week I took a small break to the vibrant city of Barcelona! The trip was just a little getaway with nothing major planned apart from a bit of sight seeing and shopping. The first time I went I was about 9 so can't remember much apart from the famous La Sagrada Família Cathedral, so it was nice to go back as an adult and experience it properly.
I stayed at a hotel called Sunotel Central which was in an ideal location, with the nearest Metro station just a couple of minutes walk away - which was really handy at night time when I had heels on! I saw plenty of sights, visited numerous Spanish Christmas Markets, wandered around the alley ways of the Gothic Quater and even visited the Picasso Museum! It was nice going away around Christmas time and it not being absolutely freezing, with the high being 16 degrees and the low around 7. The sun was out the whole time, with not a single cloud in the sky which made for perfect picture taking conditions. Here's what I got up to:





























Have you been to Barcelona?



No comments