Powered by Blogger.

Current Everyday Makeup


Currently I like my makeup looking fresh and bright. These are all great products to achieve that look, especially the concealer and the eye palette!
I'm so used to sticking to dark brown tones on my eyes so it's nice to make myself look a little fresher with the help of these shimmery tones from the palette. My favourite shade by far is #3, I use it as a highlight on my brow bone, inner corners of my eyes and even on the tops of my cheeks, and does a really good job in making me look more awake. The concealer is really bright and illuminating, something which I wasn't getting from my past concealers. The setting spray helps make skin look fresh and natural, keeping it that way for hours, and I love using this Nivea lip balm underneath and on top of lip products to ensure they don't dry out.

No comments