Powered by Blogger.

Styling your walls with Desenio*


I recently wrote a post all about styling your home on a budget, and talked about a few different ways in which you can decorate and style things around your home. In this I briefly touched upon my Desenio collection, and how their posters have helped to bring my decor together, so today I’m going to talk more about the ways in which you can style them.


-


To some, wall art can be daunting; figuring out what you want, in which size, and then there’s laying it all out on the wall. It’s actually a great way to make your home (and walls) that bit more unique - there’s so many possibilities and it’s all dependant on how you want it. You can be as minimal and simplistic (like me) as you like, or you can create an epic gallery wall with colourful prints and quotes galore. Desenio have a great inspiration page for styling a gallery wall on their website which is really useful to see different layouts and sizes, as well as a create your own gallery wall tool which is pretty fun!



To make things a little different or make your prints stand out, Desenio sell picture mounts which help to frame your posters that little bit more. I love using these and have a couple of them for singular prints hung around the house. They also sell picture ledges which create a more relaxed style, this allows you to move about and swap things without the commitment of a nail in the wall. They are only available in white, black or oak but make such a nice feature on your wall. These are ideal for anyone who likes to switch things up a lot or can’t decide on where to place their frames!


If you're not sure about where to even place frames on your walls, you can always opt for the easy option of standing them against the wall. This is such a fool proof way of creating that relaxed vibe (and also great if you rent your house and can't hang things on the wall!) I love how this looks and you can place them on anything from a side table, to a fire place, and style them with all your favourite bits and bobs.



My house is now full of Desenio prints - I can't get enough of them! I now have 2 of the picture ledges too which I'm obsessed with. If this post has inspired you to make a Desenio order yourself, you can use my code CALLY10 to get 10% off. This is an affiliate code so I do make a small commission on this but I wouldn't promote something I don't genuinely love myself.



*This post was in collaboration with Desenio. Some items were gifted.



Remember you can keep up to date with my posts here:

Bloglovin | Instagram  | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments