Powered by Blogger.

Brands I want to try in 2017


I've not had the opportunity to try a particularly wide variety of brands this year, so in 2017 I'm going to make it my mission. I'm not one to want to get my hands on absolutely anything and everything as I'm more selective in my taste (and prefer not to waste money!) so I tend to take my time researching which product(s) I'd like more. These are some brands which are on my list for me to try in 2017!

Morphe
Since the whole hype with the 35O and other palettes I've been so tempted to try one for myself but never caved in. I decided I wanted to custom build my own using this 12 Color Magentic Palette so that I could pick exactly what I wanted, meaning no wasted shades. I'm still keen on this idea but now the Kathleen Lights palette has been released (which looks amazing) I'm kind of spoilt for choice with which one I'd prefer more. I would also like to get my hands on one of their many makeup brush sets as I've heard good things!

Laura Geller
I've spent many a times gazing at the beautiful eyeshadow palettes and baked blushes in awe from this brand. The powder products are truly beautiful and mesmerising (a little over the top but true) as well as elegant and stylish. In particular I want to try The Delectables Eyeshadow Palette, I've had my eye on this for a while for its rich, nude golden tones. Another product which stands out for me is the Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator as it's just so pretty.

ColourPop
This is probably going to be the hardest brand for me to try out as it's not directly available in the uk or stocked on websites such as beautybay like the other brands. I've read a few posts on shipping to the uk but it just seems a bit pricey for me, I'm hoping that it becomes more popular and begins to be sold in the uk soon. The products that particularly stand out for me are the insanely pigmented eyeshadows and the lovely looking Lippie Stix.

Mario Badescu
Although I've already had a taste of the brand with their super Drying Lotion, I am really desperate to try out many other products from their range. I particularly like the sound of the Drying Cream, which I assume works in a similar way to the drying lotion tackling pesky blemishes but in a cream form. The Strawberry Face Scrub also sounds like an impressive product, containing real strawberry seeds to buff at the skin. I think this will be my favourite skincare brand in 2017.



Which brands do you want to try? 

No comments